Last Week


This is the last week of my mission and being on this beautiful island and I spent most of the week just laying in a hammock. Actually, my companion and I have not been feeling our best.  He was out most of Friday and slept all day long, which allowed me to take a picture of him in his hammock. On Saturday, it hit me and I was out of it all day. Luckily we did finally find and receive some medicine so we are starting to feel a little bit better and by Sunday we were both getting back up on our feet.

I will be leaving the islands on Saturday, sailing to the mainland and heading in to Panama City. I leave on Saturday because it is the only day that the boats will be heading out this week due to the elections taking place on the islands. In Panama, they have seven political parties and five independent parties. It is really divided and so I don't know who will be elected. 

Quick shout out to wish my Grandpa a Happy Birthday!  I sure do love you!!!