A New Week of Goals & Transfers

This week I've been called Slim Shadey, one of the Men in Black, and Correy Heart as I wore my sunglasses at night.
Firstly, I want to tell you about the great success I had to have this week. Tuesday I went out with on splits or divisions with the Zone leaders. Elder Vasquez is such a killer. We worked hard that day and we were able to commit four of our investigators to baptism. 
Elder Vasquez
Wednesday, was a day of total strength. We push ourselves more on this day, and more specifically on finding new investigators. We set a goal of twelve new investigators per companionship mission-wide. Elder Vela and I set our goal for eighteen. We got twenty-one, new investigators. That's more than we find in a normal week. The Lord has big plans for Panama. 
Thursday, it was like someone was trying to stop us. I don't know if you remember a few weeks back, but I said I was sick and I was just thankful I didn't contract the Spanish Pink Eye which is about a four to six days of recovery. If you catch it you are confined to your home until you get better. Well..., Let's just say that this week when I did get Pink Eye I was thankful that it wasn't Dengue which is so much worse, but I am good right now. I did accidentally pass my cold on to Elder Vela though... So he is stuck there. I'm So Sorry!
Today we had transfers and I just finished my training. I guess that means I am a real missionary now! Wooo no more training wheels. I was expecting to stay here in Arriajan with Elder Vela, but the Lord had other plans and now I'm with Elder Franco in Colón. We are in an area called Nuevo Mexico. I literally just got here and threw my bags inside the house, ate, and I'm here writing. But I'm excited.  The place I am living is small... Okay, let's just say this... My house before was a house and I now live in an apartment. The apartment is about the size of a big bathroom with 2 concrete walls that separate the bathroom the bedroom and the kitchen. It is all concrete bricks and well it has the most amazing view I have seen here.
Hopefully, my pictures will be able to upload, this computer doesn't like my SD card... So the pictures may be a delayed.

Elder Irizarry
Climbing the hill to take one last look at this amazing city!
Elder Vela and I in Arrajian.
My new companion Elder Franco in Colón.