Nue Gambi

General Things to Note about San Blas:
#1. There are tourist islands and native inhabited islands. I do not live on one of their tourist beaches. I lived here on Ustupu, one of (if not) the biggest inhabited islands. It is so big it is actually cut into two parts where we share half of our islands with another companionship of Elders.
#2. Yes, I said islands. There are a lot of little islands connected up to others through bridges. They are about 30 feet long or so. These islands are pretty close together. For example, one island just holds the school. The next holds about 15 houses. The next holds our church and about 20 or so houses. And then there is the big island Ustupu. We share a small bite out of the big island and have a handful of houses there.
#3. Living on the island means new rules. For example. We wake up at 5:30 and go to work at 8:00 and stop teaching by 6:00 where we have a nightly island meeting. After that we return to our house by 7:00.  
#4. Everyone here speaks a dialect called Dule Gaya. I'll talk more about that in the future.
#5. Internet here is pretty slow as you would imagine since we are on an island. I will shrink the picture quality for now and I can send you blurry pictures and then when I have the chance, I'll try to upload all the high-quality pictures at an undetermined date. So, keep your eyes open in the future. I may tell you all to look back.
To back track to last Tuesday at 4:00 in the morning a member took us to the Comarca where we then arrived at 7:30. Then we took a boat dropping off all the missionaries at the propio islands. We were on the last island and reached it at about 1:00 PM. We were kind of wiped out, but we are energized now.
Also, one thing they did was clean San Blas this change. Normally you have two trainers in the mission, one for training and the second if you ever go to San Blas. And so we are just white washing this area and none of us have ever been to San Blas. President Current has something planned.
My new companion is Elder Boyd from Texas. He has almost completed his mission which means that I will actually be killing him. That is just slang which means that this is his last transfer before he goes home. He is a really talented missionary, a giving person and connects with the hearts of the people. He loves kids, is chill but has a determined personality. And Yes, he's single and will be studying in Utah in a month. Keep your eyes open ladies!
This week I've been getting used to sleeping in a hammock. It is super comfortable once you get used to it. I absolutely love it, but I should note that it requires a skill of not moving whatsoever. After the third day, it seems very normal.
Hey I love you guys and will keep you updated and with stories next week.