We're All In This Together

"Angela, Pamela, Sandra, and Rita; and as I continue you know they are getting sweeter. A little bit of Monica in my life, a little bit of Erica by my side. A little bit of Rita is all I need, a little bit of Tina is what I see. A little bit of Sandra in the sun, a little bit of Mary all night long. A little bit of Jessica here I am", a little bit of you makes me have PARASITES. (*song)

I went to the clinic this week and I was in for about a 5-minute interview. I told him that I had this, this and that. Then he was like, dude look at your face... you obviously have parasites. He had me take a blood test, wait three hours and confirm that it was true, I have *Mambo #5 in my stomach. Rest assured, I was given medicine. To say the least, when I showed the medicine to the nurse in our ward, she went, oh man they gave you the heavy stuff. When I was headed out the door a last-minute question came to my mind. My companion has been eating exactly the same things, does he need to take the medicine too? And as a wise Troy Bolton once said, "We're all in this together."
It was a busy week for us, a few days we felt like we were zombies, but we worked hard. I got a lot of strange looks from people saying I looked dead, but it will never change the fact that I worked my butt off.

Well, we did not get to go to the conference with Quinten L.Cook. As much as I would have loved to have been there, wooo we didn't have to take that long 26 hour bus ride there and back. 
One day in a taxi, the radio started playing Country music and I was pumped. Literally, it was the first time I have heard Country in all of my mission. Anywho, Elder Reyna was like what is this? I said "Only some of the best music: Country," and he was like "nah no way, here in Bocus... Nahh". And I was like, "I know country, this is definitely country." Then on cue, we got to the lyrics, and I kid you not, I could hardly hold in my laugh. Elder Reyna sheepishly turned to me with a cheesy frown when the song started, "Awwww Yeaaa, I'm a Country Boy with my four-wheel drive..."
The one and only Elder Reyna has now left Changuinola. What a man. I have never seen a missionary who knows the Bible more than this guy. Honestly, he's been an amazing companion and genuinely a really good friend. I will not forget the countless jokes nor the times we tried to teach the YMCA to investigators. I'm genuinely torn quite a bit that's he's leaving, but I know we'll keep in contact. Love you man and best luck in the city.
I don't know who my new companion is yet, I have to leave early so that I can go pick him up. Love you all!.